Re: going to hell in a handbasket

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 08:05:22 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/99 12:06:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
HEMI@charter.net writes:

<< Well , I am finally drawing to a close , quite possibly the worste week in
 my existence . >>
Jack,
    I feel your pain brother. I haven't really slept to well the past 5
days. No problems with the truck, but I have a job offer from a contracting
company that would like for me to work for GM the way I work for DC. Very
nice offer. It has some minus', but I could really use a 25 mile shorter
drive to work (one way) and an 11 dollar per hour raise! I'm going to go in
on Tuesday and talk with the Vice Pres of the design office and tell him I'm
considering the offer, but would much rather stay at DC if they can come
CLOSE to the other offer. Isn't that sad? All they have to do is come
close! But I know they wont. The DC purse is for some reason normally
closed to us non execs.
  Jack, put the rusty razor down. Step away from the razor! I kicked that
White Lightning's ass again last night! He was picking on a Blue R/T on
Gratiot so I chased him down and gave him a dose of Humility via DODGE. I
hate to think Im going to have to garage my Dak and drive a Firehawk or an SS
to work everyday.
Eric