RE: Woohoo!!! I just got my girlfriend to buy an R/T!!!!

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 12:23:53 EDT

> She had been thinking about it but was leaning towards an avenger. We
> went and looked around and found an r/t. The last one around. It is a
> red regular cab with shortbox. It is the perfect price. 20000 and then
> we got it down to 17800. So now we can o to the shows together. She is
> going to do it up just like mine so we can have his and her dakotas.

There's nothing like having two daks!!! I'm still trying to convince Jason
that a third one wouldn't be so bad. We could use his as strictly offroad,
mine for commuter, and a nice new R/T for show. Somehow I don't think he'll
go for it :( Finances always seem to get in the way, don't they?

> Well talk to you all later and looking forward to the BBQ.

Hey great! I wonder just how many will show up at Jon's door :) It's going
to be great.

> PS anyone have any pics or anything up from the toronto meet at
> bramalea????

Ooops! Sorry! I've worked on it last week, but this week has been an
extremely busy time. I'm starting up my own candle business as I'm sick of
working for someone else, especially when they lay you off of work when you
recover from the Dak accident and come off of disability. Maybe I can put a
DML or DAK candle out on the market :) I promise to get back on the
bandwagon and get this page finished asap.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd