Woohoo!!! I just got my girlfriend to buy an R/T!!!!

From: Peter J. Cutler (pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 11:40:43 EDT

She had been thinking about it but was leaning towards an avenger. We
went and looked around and found an r/t. The last one around. It is a
red regular cab with shortbox. It is the perfect price. 20000 and then
we got it down to 17800. So now we can o to the shows together. She is
going to do it up just like mine so we can have his and her dakotas. Well
talk to you all later and looking forward to the BBQ.
PS anyone have any pics or anything up from the toronto meet at
bramalea????

Peter J Cutler