Re: going to hell in a handbasket

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 22:27:16 EDT

Should we start up a letter to be forewarded and "signed" through the DML to
places like the Better Buisiness Beureau that would inform consumers outside
the list of this kind of problem. Then maybe these companies would actually
care if they make a customer unhappy. I'll sign it. I've fought with parts
companies before, and I know how it feels to have a car torn apart waiting
for parts, I think we all do... so maybe we are big enough for them to be
afraid of us, rather than not even see that we are there.

Just a thought....

Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd
Bone Stock. :(