Re: Intake (was V8 TB,before that-Mancini) attn Jason Y

From: Mark Campbell (bah240sx@shelby.net)
Date: Sat May 29 1999 - 11:54:32 EDT

Yeah, I already have the K&N stock replacement. That was the first "mod" I
did. I was thinking 3" PVC instead of dryer hose though. Now if I can
think of a non-permanent way of sealing the PVC to the airbox I'll be in
business.

The Mancini TBs are stock for the V8s. The one I received has #11 stamped
on the throttle plates. Isn't that the indication of a 5.9L TB?

Thanks for the tips,
Mark