Re: DMLWax was: 2" drop blocks.

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun May 30 1999 - 11:22:11 EDT

At 09:33 AM 5/30/99 , you wrote:
>I was wonering if anybody has used the wax on there DAK's made by Rain-X? I
>see the commercials on the TV and I know that there windshield stuff rocks.
>This is the wash and wax the DAK weekend for me and I don't want to use a
>bad wax.

You're right that Rain-X is great stuff. I've never used Rain-X wax, but it
couldn't possibly be better than Meguiar's Gold Class wax. Goes on and
wipes off easy. Lasts a long time. Great protection. Highly recommended.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

Happy is the man who can laugh at himself,
for he will never cease to be amused.