Better mileage was: It's running better!!!

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 13:33:27 EDT

Well, not to toot my own horn or anything... well, OK,
I'm blowing my own horn; but only because I'm damn
happy about this....

I took the first real road trip after installing the
elec. fans and ASP underdrive crank pulley.. I went
from getting about 17-18mpg highway avg'ing about
75-80mph... This week I got 20mpg, running over the
mountains (2000ft-5800ft); and also down the
interstate avg'ing about 75mph..

So I figgure with $150 invested in the fan and pulley,
I'll have it paid for in well, you can do that math...

--- "Steed, Eric P" <Eric.Steed@usa.xerox.com> wrote:
> I also noticed my truck gets better mileage (now
> have 9300+ miles) than
> before- around 15 to 16 city.
>
> -Eric
>
> Black '99 Dakota Sport
> 4x4 Club Cab
> 5.2L 318 Automatic

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.908@85.79)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4