Re: 5 1/2 inch Dakota / Durango Lift

From: Brian Duncan (baduncan@efogm.msd.ray.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 13:13:34 EDT

I just bought that mag myself. It does make quite a difference when they
are shown side by side in the picture. In one of my other 4x4 mags, they
also had either a 2 or 3 inch lift kit from Rancho featured. I'll have
to check when I get home to see which one the Rancho lift was in.

--
Brian D.
     (_____

David Martin wrote: > > Page 132 of the July issue of Petersens 4-Wheel & Off-Road has an > article on the newly announced lift kit from Tuff Country out of Utah. > > Spoke to them and they said availability in 3 to 4 weeks, limited > supply first couple of months, no advance ordering, first come first > serve...$1,295 Dak, $1,495 Durango ( includes new rear springs ). > > I LIKE IT... > > David Martin > > This is me: > david.martin@ivyleague.net > > This is my truck: > http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dakota/Wd27F4cwBQpTo