Re: Popular Exhaust Systems

From: Brian Duncan (baduncan@efogm.msd.ray.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 16:43:35 EDT

Alan,

I also have the Gibson Catback single side-exit setup (stainless; self
installed). Like you, it did not make a dramatic difference in the tone
of the exhaust. I suspect that when I get the K&N FIPK and TB mods, that
the tones will be alot more noticeable! I am guessing that since I don't
have as much back pressure, that's why the tone didn't change that much.
With the K&N and TB mods, I should get more air into the engine which
should give me more backpressure to make the exhaust rumble a little
more. Sounds right everyone?

--
Brian D.
     (_____