Re: Hey Alan

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 18:46:01 EDT

Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:

> Hey Alan,
>
> How are your fans holding up in this heat?? I'm thinking about a dual
> setup now...got a little bit hot this afternoon on mine. (Single 16" Fan)
It's still working fine. I drove it all weekend and some today, the temp
stays normal with the A/C on.
If it starts to climb with the outside temp later in the Summer, I still
can "maximize" the install. The whole drivers side overlaps the radiator
and leaves a gap between the fans and rad. I was lazy at the time(still
am), so I'll wait and see. Alan