Re: Transo kit install & results

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 18:32:46 EDT

In a message dated 5/26/99 8:32:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jdharmon@earthlink.net writes:

<< Transgo and I did the install together. It was very easy. Just follow the
 directions in the video. They are very good. Don't tighten the adjustment
 screw at the end more than two turns. This is middle of the road and all you
 really need. i love the performance advantage of the kit in the Flashfire.
 Jim Harmon >>

I just got my truck back with it's high perf tranny + 2400 rpm stall. We used
the TransGo kit and the shifts are like night and day.... definate decrease
in ETs.. probably 2 tenths in my application

ttyl
patrick