Re: Popular Exhaust Systems

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@icc.vitelcom.net)
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 14:31:31 EDT

One thing about Gibson's is that from inside the truck you won't hear much
of a difference. Have a trusted friend drive past you while you're standing
roadside-you'll like what you hear. I've got the split rear exit gibson and
they sound just right to me and I noticed a slight performance gain in the
midrange.
Dr. Pat