Re: Questions about Pulleys and fans......please respond!!!!

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 23:12:49 EDT

The fuse shorted. That is due to the massive amount of current my audio
system draws. I can see my lights go ALL the way dim when there's a deep
bass note. My fuse to accessories like Cell Phone and stuff in those
cigarette holes usually short out too. But i live and learned and now i have
a whole pack of fuses in my car. if you don't want to worry about it. Don't
install the fuse. I don't really see a need for the thing. i know if that
wire got stripped or fell off or was crimped to a ground during an accident.
then it can catch the truck on fire, but if it's hit THAT bad. should u have
it burn to the ground and have it written off as totaled?
hehe
-Dester