Re: got keyed last night

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 23:11:56 EDT

<<
 Well, someone thought that they would give my truck a custom pinstripe with
 their key. Some of it can be buffed out. But there are parts that are
 scratched very deep. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix it?
 I had it looked at by a body shot in town. Their estimate was $430. Any
 suggestions would be helpful.

This happened to my Dak about 2 years ago. Since it happened in my dad's
driveway, he turned it in to his homeowners insurance company, which is also
my Dak's insurance company. All it took was a trip to the adjuster to verify
the damage and they cut me a check for $300. I went and got it filled in and
buffed out. Looks great still to this day.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V67