Re: Popular Exhaust Systems,,,,WANT GOOD SOUND?

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 02 1999 - 01:39:46 EDT

I checked into the side exit of the tube just in front of the pass tire. Not
enough space underneath due to frame cross member. Even the short 16" can is too
small unless you want to put a serious bend on the pipe just after the muffler.
If you plan on lowering the truck, forget this side exit idea - From I already
tried it.
Jim