Re: we back?? and No. CA Meet..

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 02:38:43 EDT

So far... I think I've counted 5 Responses plus me...that makes 6... and not
everyone would make it here on a fri eve...alot of people are out... so I'd
guess that we'll fill it just fine... my passenger can't leave till 7 so I
prolly won't be there till 9am... so I'm actually hoping that I still have a
parking spot. :)

Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd
Bone Stock. :(