RE: Roll-N-Lock bed cover

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com)
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 04:24:21 EDT

Nice idea, but the fit for the Dak model I had was pretty bad. There was
about 3-4" of side to side play after installation, which meant that one of
the two latches on the tailgate when the cover was closed was always coming
unlatched. When that happened it was a total pig to get open (i.e. it caused
the latch to bind, which I had to use plyers a couple ot times to force
open.

The place that did my installation worked on and off at it for over a week
trying to shim the side rails to remove the slop. Basically never did work
right, and we just marked it up to being a "genero" kit that didn't quite
fit right...

Craig