Re: How hard to install 2 pc ASP pullies?

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 19:53:06 EDT

SuperNagz@aol.com wrote:
>I got my 2 pc ASP pullies in the mail yesterday... unfortunately, I don't
>have the tools (or guts to work on my 2 month old baby)... so I am going to

I know what you mean about working on a new truck. After installing a
180 stat last week, I've just finished installing a Quick D throttle
body and filter assembly this morning. A little strange working on a
brand new vehicle, but it sure is nice working on a super clean
engine! <grin>

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T