Milan update.

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 20:25:50 EDT

We had a lot of fun at the Milan meet today, despite the slippery track
conditions and the extremely hot weather making it difficult to get in a
good run. We collected 8 Dakotas in a group, I believe all except maybe
one were DML members. Half were R/Ts, half 5. 5-speeds. I got 10 runs
in, the best of which was a 16.108@85.56, which corrects to 15.65@88, and
my best reaction time was a .532. Not bad for a first Drag experience
with a bone stock and well loaded (kept spare, subwoofer, jack stands,
chair, compter, etc in truck) Club Cab. Those of you that didn't come
today but are thinking of coming tomorrow, we grouped all the way in the
back by the tech check-in, and that seems a likely place to meet tomorrow.
Time to hit the clubs and experience the Ann Arbor nightife. Later!!

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."