Re: DML:T-Shirts/Vinyl was: Web Graphics

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Jun 06 1999 - 03:33:48 EDT

I don't know... I've never tried it... I can give a call around to vinyl
shops but I didn't even think about it... Actually I was thinking
t-shirts.... Silk Screening onto a black pocket T on the back... I know a
guy that does this stuff. I'm going to take the image to him and see what he
can do with it.... as for the vinyl... the feathering of the background
colors would be difficult to produce... and it would be difficult to do. But
I'll look into it....

If I get enough positive feedback on the shirts I'll have him quote me a
price...

Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd
Bone Stock. :(