Re: DML:T-Shirts/Vinyl was: Web Graphics

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 18:54:26 EDT

That's 4.... anyone else... the guy's working up a quote as we speak.... He
thinks that with his current workload... he could have them fairly early in
July...but I'll need the mimimum order in to get the ball rolling....I
expect a quote tonight or tomorrow.

He says his minimum order is 25..... I think though that with 600+ people on
this list... 4% of us should be fairly easy to reach....

For you guys that missed it... I made a graphic.... and after doing some
thinking... I thought it'd make a great t-shirt.... for us DML'ers to
recognize each other in the shows and get some more members... I've gotten
great positive response on the graphics... but little on the T-shirts...

The graphic is the bottom one.... at....
http://home.pacbell.net/robbii/DML.htm

And I do have the font now... but only in Italics....not in standard or
bold... so if someone has that one... I'd be grateful....