Re: Milan update.

From: Mike Sype (blue98dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 06 1999 - 09:14:48 EDT

It was hot yesterday at the track. I've got the sun burns to prove it.
But we had a ball!! There's nothing like a nice warm day at the track
to calm a guy down. Jeff Ostrowski and I did a little street racing
againts each other on the way home from the track. Needless to say I
got the jump on him and he found himself in the wrong
gear...hehehehe....Sorry Jeff I had to rub it in...

Thanks Mark for getting everything together yesterday....I think it
turned out great..

Mike Sype

98' blue sc 318 5spd 2x4