AVI File of Jack's 14.85 run

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Sun Jun 06 1999 - 11:15:45 EDT

I just captured and posted an avi file of Jack running 14.85 thru the
quarter against a Ram SS/T Limited. You can download this file at
http://www.dakattack.com/jack.avi The file is 1.459mb but it is worth every
second of it....To the guys who went: I only have the video capture card for
one more day...Is there any particular thing you want me to make an avi file
of (i.e. Mel vs. Blaine) or at least get a video capture (jpg) from? Let me
know either on AOL Instant Messenger, ICQ, or e-mail!! Later!

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.