Re: Codec Solved, play Jacks Video

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 11:03:17 EDT

Well , I downloaded and installed the codec in the ZIP file on my machine
at home and it worked on Media PLayer .

I came to work and downloaded Media PLayer v6.01.05.0217 and the same codec
ZIP file , and it works.....kind of .

It will play the file one time after you open Media PLayer , but after that
, it will only play the audio while the video remains frozen on the last
frame from when it ended the first time .

If you close Media PLayer and re-open it , it will play it again , once .

Ben sent me the entire file if anyone wants it ,it's just over a Meg. .

At 09:20 AM 6/7/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Windows Media Player v6.1 does not work unless you add the codecs that Chad
>supplied in a previous post.
>

>At 09:15 AM 06/07/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>>Hmmm.... I have no idea. Try windows Media Player. You can get it at
>>Microsoft.com. Also try to load it in your internet browser.
>>
>>Chad
>>
>>Rekker21@aol.com wrote:
>>>
>>> In a message dated 6/6/99 10:14:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mcc@negia.net
>>> writes:
>>>
>>> << Hmm.... Are you sure that you put it under the drivers32 heading? Can
>>> you play the sound of the file? What movie player do you use? What
>>> operating system? >>
>>> Yup right under drivers32. Ive always gotten the sound. I tried my ATI
>>> player, my RealPlayer Plus G2 and my Quick Time player and none of them
>work!
>>> Eric

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html