Re: HEMI-KOTA!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 18:32:08 EDT

Or some new car that will be released in 2001 or so... If they are like any
car company involved in racing, they push about 2 years in advance...
Possibly a new Charger??? So they have plenty of time, you'd have heard it
by now if Chrysler had a team prepped for next season... but 2001? Very
possible.

-Rob