HEMI-KOTA!!!!!!!!!!!

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 09:05:54 EDT

Yup, I read it in Hot Rod mag too. I dont think its gonna be the 426
elephant though. Above the article, they are talking about Chrysler
designing a hemi for racing. Since ferd and chubby have advanced with their
power plants, NHRA is considering letting chrysler get back in the game with
a hemi motor.

I'll bet the hemi-kota will have something like the ol' 330ci hemi. But,
since its street legal, will this mean fuel injected and CARB approved?? Look
out butt-dyno!!!
BOOG