Re: MPG

From: Angela M Chavez (howlingwolf1@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 02:53:57 EDT

I got 30 MPG on my vacation trip, driving from Lubbock TX to Carlsbad NM;
averaged 65-70 mph ('95 4cyl.). While I was in NM, El Paso, and Arizona;
I got between 25 and 30 MPG. Between Dayton and NM (coming and going), I
only averaged between 20 and 25 MPG. Does an increase in altitude
increase milage? That is about the only thing I can think of, as much of
my driving at home is highway.

Angela Chavez
Wright State University
Dayton OH
howlingwolf1@juno.com

Science is the systematic pursuit of curiosity about the natural world