RE: Street Scene Sport Mirrors

From: Ben Vaughan (benv@cybersouth.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 11:35:09 EDT

Jack--
I have the Street Scene Mirrors (but I have the manual version instead of
the power.) The install was pretty much a nightmare. It would have been
much easier but Street Scene sent me bad instructions (they told me the
wrong size torx screwdriver to use, etc..) and they did not sent enough
flange nuts so I had to go to a machining company and buy some nuts from
them. The mirrors look good and I recommend them, but be prepared because
you will pretty much have to figure it out yourself and go buy parts. I
bought mine at www.ultimatetruckandvan.com.

Later,
Ben Vaughan
benv@cybersouth.com
http://www.dakattack.com (Back up soon!)
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.