Re: AOD on '99 3.9L CC

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 12:49:04 EDT

dude, I so feel your pain =)
my 88 6er used to just creep up steep hills, but once I started addin'
some mods it got a lot better. I dunno what year you got, but you should
definitely do an OPen Element Air Intake and exhaust if you feel like
shellin' out the cash. It'll help and you won't feel like such a doggie
on the hills anymore. To put into perspective, I used to get passed by 18
wheelers on hills, now I scream by all the SUV that can hardly get up
over 60.... I'm not exagerating =)

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, Edelbrock Headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle
Tonneau, 14x3 K&N,
Daytona bucket seats, Magnecor wires, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                          "It's not a 'little V6', it's just
cylindrically challenged"