Back panel removal (seat belt screw)

From: Ben Vaughan (benv@cybersouth.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 14:35:22 EDT

I just got all my speakers and stuff from Crutchfield and they say I need a
T-47 Torx bit to remove the seat belt screw...But no one makes T-47!!! The
biggest I can find around here is T-40 and that just strips the screw! The
closest hardware store that sells T-45 is about 2 hours away. But would a
T-45 work? How did you all get the seat belt off?!? HELP!!

Ben Vaughan
benv@cybersouth.com
http://www.dakattack.com (Back up soon!)
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.