Re: RE: Any DMLers near me??

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 16:13:51 EDT

"Muscara, Anthony F" wrote:

> Well, I live in Virginia, and make the trip up 95 to NJ every other weekend,
> so that sends me right through Maryland and Delaware..

Anthony, Was it you that comes up to West Milford? Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850,
Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995