Re: eRAM? Whats up with it?

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 17:46:31 EDT

I checked out the specs, and this was a little disheartening.

After comprehensive testing we have found that some engines do not respond
to the added air-flow from the e-RAM.

The following engine sizes will not see substantial gains from the e-RAM:

All engines above 4.7 Liters (4.7L to 5.0L require two e-RAMs)

Does a 5.9 require 3? 4? Not good.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."