Re: Power Wagon and Sport-Ute Magazine

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 18:04:57 EDT

     There is a great article all about the Magnum Throttle Body in there,
     too. Didn't read through it all yet, but guess who wrote it:
     everybody's good buddy Jules of Magnum Performance. I guess he found
     the time to bless them with his knowledge, which is quite extensive by
     the looks of it. His arrogance wasn't present anywhere in the article
     that I could see, and I wondered if it really was the same guy, but
     then I looked at the source of the article, and it said Magnum
     Performance, Houston TX email: jghunter@aol.com. Maybe he'll release
     some of his secrets in the articles to come.

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC