airbags

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 23:42:57 EDT

"I would be interested in the future, but have no money as of right now.
Is
this just for the rear? Does it come complete, airbags, brackets,
compressor, air tank?

Steven 2me "

Most people purchase the bags for the rear for the extra weight. You
can also buy
front coil spring airbag inserts, but you'd need a reason to do that. I
wonder if you
lowered your truck, if they could act as a bump stop.
  The rear kit comes with the airbags, brackets, and inflation valves.
You can purchase
accessories like the compressor/airtank/guage kit for automatic
inflation or manual
inflation from inside the cab.
  I'm getting the basic kit plus a compressor/guage kit for manual
adjustments from inside
the cab of my truck.
Patrick