Re: airbags

From: Jetmugg@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 07:57:21 EDT

   I installed a set of AirLift Ride Control airbags on the rear of my '92 CC
last weekend. It was about a 2-3 hour job, start to finish, including
reading the directions carefully. The reason I installed was to level out
the ride and take away some of the excessive bouncing of the rear end while
towing my 19' boat. Let me say this - they work great. I aired them up to
about 55 lbs, and the truck stayed perfectly level and bounce-free. I paid
something like $167 through Summitt. I highly recommend them for increasing
cargo carrying capability, and setting any ride height you want.

SteveM.