SoCal Dodge Truck & SUV Show

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 00:53:26 EDT

To all DML-ers. If you haven't registered for the SoCal show and want
to enter your truck, even inthe stock category, email me before Friday.
Cutoff on pre-reg is then. Otherwise, show up at the door. If you
don't want to show, but would like to see, that is free!!!!
I have put a lot of effort into this show and it is getting national
attention. Even Chrysler/Mopar has spoken to me about it. Performance
West will have the Killer Bee Dak and a Shelby Durango on display. 5
mags will have reps on site during the show looking for more feature
vehicles.
Thanks a lot
Jim