Well to start with, I do live in Colorado Springs, Co. which is around 6100ft

From: AKM (akm@cinenet.net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 01:29:15 EDT

I recall from my last trip up there that they serve lower octane gas. Like 85 and 87 octane? I guess the higher altitude reduces the octane requirements. I did notice that the rental car was more gutless than usual. You guys can use a little blower to pump things up.

AKM

'98 Dakota R/T (JBA, Transgo, ported T/B)
'89 Mustang GT (347, Vortech S-trim (intercooled), Griggs GR-40, etc.)