RE: 5-Star Dealer Service (read/respond)

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 01:53:51 EDT

That is very strange, but sounds like the actions of a 5 star dealer. My
dealer and others I have been to always wash your truck before they bring it
up to you. Did you state to the dealer you where in a hurry? Sometimes it
takes them up to 20 minutes to wash my truck, if its busy.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk