Chryslers at Cayuga!

From: Eddie Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 10:54:43 EDT

hey,
its too late to post a dml meet for this sunday, but there is a show and
shine and race at cayuga this sunday, i think it costs around 25-30
bucks to show and an additional 5 bucks to race. myself and lisa are
goin, so is there anyone else goin, sorry for the late info, i just
remembered it when i read the info in old auto last night, i think the
announcer at spring fling said something about it.

Ed

--

Visit my Webpage @ http://www.MoparEd.com 1998 Dodge Dakota GTS, RC, SB, 239 Auto, Intense Blue, Xenon Body Kit, ProGlass Hood, Street Scene Hood Cowl and Mirrors, K&N Drop In Filter, Blue Engine Goodies, Gts Painted Headlight Covers, V-Tech Tailight Covers, TailGate Pop&Lock, Jc Whitney CatBack Dual Exhaust with 4.5" Monster Tipz, Checkmate FX Flush Mount Tonneau Cover, GroundForce 2/4 Drop(soon), American Racing 15x8 "MANTIS" Wheels, Steve 2me Grille Treatment, Dunlop Sport Rover GTX P275/60/15's, JVC KSRT-515 (paint matched to my Dak), and a 12 Pack CD Changer.