Aftermarket Wheels

From: mmuegge@okstate.edu
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 09:52:14 EDT

DMLer's,

I am shopping around for a nice set of aftermarket wheels and tires for my Black
97 Dakota Sport Club Cab. The factory aluminum 5-spoke wheels are nice but not
wide enough for my taste(I'd prefer something around 15X9.5). As all of you
with a later model dakota know, wheels are not the easiest thing to shop for due
to the strange 6X4.5 lug pattern. I haven't found any wheels that just really
catch my eye yet so I was wondering if any of you who have that "perfect" wheel
and tire combo could possibly send pics of your truck with the wheels on it to
mmuegge@okstate.edu

If I can't find a set that I like you'll all be happy to know I'll be investing
in an MTX thunderform box instead.

Thanks,
Matt Mueggenborg
Pics of my 97 Dak at www.ionet.net/~mmuegge_osu