Re: eRam

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 11:49:10 EDT

     You're right, the eRAM is a tiny tube axail fan. We use these when a
     high volume of air at high velocity is needed with little or no
     ductwork (usually can't handle a whole lot of pressure) and noise
     isn't an issue. I'm a mechanical engineer designing mech. systems for
     buildings, and we use these occasionally. I doubt you'll find any
     other fan like this that can flow 600+ cfm at an appreciable pressure
     of like 2 psi that will fit in the engine compartment. You could use 2
     in parallel to double the flow at the same pressure, but current draw
     would be unbelievable. Best to leave this product with the 4cyl.
     guys.

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T C Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC