RE: RE: Power Outlet Cap

From: Steed, Eric P (Eric.Steed@usa.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 13:38:12 EDT

heh... I thought of a good idea to get back at those extremely irritating
people that throw their used cigarette butt out their car window- especially
the ones that are right in front of you when they do it! Go to a parking
lot where someone has kindly emptied their ashtray on the ground. Put the
butts in a plastic baggie and keep them with you. Next time someone flicks
their butt- get in front of them and empty the baggie onto their car (watch
for police though). Now this is obviously worse than one cigarette butt on
the ground but it would feel SO righteous to see the asshole have to pull
over and clean off all the cigarette butts from their windshield. Heck-
they may decide not to do that anymore?? who knows.. just my .02 worth of
bitching

-Eric

Black '99 Dakota Sport
4x4 Club Cab