Cold Starting.

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 01:40:03 EDT

All right it's finally time to bug you all about this little problem...

I have a 1995 V6... and every once in a while... not consistently... It
REALLY doesn't want to turn over in the morning.... Sometimes it does...
sometimes it doesn't. Personally I think it's the battery... and I've
checked voltage in the morning for a week and sometimes it was as low as 10.
and those mornings it didn't want to start... but then today... I got a
repeating clicking noise... which kinda indicates the starter in every other
car I know... would someone help clear this up for me?

Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd
Bone Stock. :(