Dancin gas guage/now got rearended

From: Al Engstler (aengstle@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 11:56:59 EDT

I wrote in a while ago about my gas guage dancin.Well now it got fixed
by having a moron run into the back of my truck at 40 miles/hour. Broke
all of the bolts off the step-bumper and bent in the box and tailgate.
He hit me so hard that I went ahead 10 feet into the car in front of me
and also bent in my front bumper a little. Later found out that neither
he, his parents or his step parents have any insurance. JUST LOVELY!!!
I'm just glad nobody got hurt, and my truck held up pretty well. Guys
at the body shop said any other small truck would have been much worse.
The Dak drove away from it and now my gas guage works fine also.
Go figure.

Alan Engstler
'95 cc slt V6 shorter box