Re: Speaker hummmmmmmm

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 12:32:52 EDT

I was not aware of the presence of an amp aside from the typical
amplifiers that come part of the factory stereo. I have the tape
player so mine is the simpler one. if both speakers are doing that it
most likely is a source issue b-cause i seriously doubt both speakers
are fried. check the balance knob thingamajig also. It does sound
like a head unit issue to me though. What does everyone else think?
That has been the case with the past aftermarket stereo installs that I
have seen. Did you change anything on it or try installing something
to it?