Re: Speaker hummmmmmmm

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 11:56:51 EDT

is this a factory system or an aftermarket system? If at low volume
it's not as noticeable as at higher volumes you probably blew a cone on
your speaker. is it both front speakers? Depending on symptoms you
can deduce if its your head unit or the speakers themselves.
personally I ahve the supposed upgrade package of infinity speakers and
they still don't handle much bass, or volume!!!! I feel teased by the
volume knob, how it just keeps spinning but there's no more juice.