Re: Overhead Console MPG off...

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 15:59:37 EDT

I routinely take mine well past 0 on the DTE gauge. I think the farthest
I've gone is about 40 mi past it, and I was afraid of running out of gas
(it wasn't running rough or anything though), so I stopped. Put in about
20 gallons. I'd say there's probably 50-70 miles left before it dies (for
a v8) when the gauge first reads 0. Most likely a safety feature.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."