Re: SBECs??

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 21:52:17 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/99 9:05:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

<< Are these the valve springs from MP that you're waiting on?
 I ordered them quite a while ago and am still waiting. The
 retainers, cam and rockers have eventually come in along with
 ONE valve spring. I can't get any information about them.
 Have you been told anything? Thanks. >>

Yepper, the R/T springs. I ordered the cam and ect from Comp only to find out
they wouldn't fit and that Comp had nothing for the magnum. So had to go to
MP. When I ordered in April the springs were there and allocated to my order.
They told me the retainers and keepers would be in 4/23, then 5/4, then and
then and then they came in only to find they sold the springs from my order
and then they are on BO. I have been round and round with them on a weekly
basis and the told me last week that the springs would be in today and my
whole order would be shipped asap. I will probably be hearing the same thing
this time next year. The problem is I believed Comp and tore the thing apart
around 1st of march and it has been that way ever since. Missed several weeks
of racing and if the parts come in tommorrow which I doubt then I would
probably still miss another couple of weeks. I tell you if you are going to
do anything to your vehicl and want it in a timely manner DON'T go to Mopar
Performance, They SUCK !!!

There I feel a little better :-)

Bill