Re: Sunroof

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 19:45:17 EDT

     I put out a post a little while back inquiring about this, but more
     specifically power sunroofs, the slide-out kind you see on Hondas.
     Webasto sunroofs (www.webast-sunroof.com) seem to be the leader in
     this area. A few DMLers have these power roofs, but I'm not sure what
     they would do with the overhead console I have. A local dealer for
     Webasto says they cut it short and have a cap for it, but not sure if
     she really knew if it was for a Dakota. Good product, though. I'd like
     one.

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC