Re: Re: Sunroof

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 23:23:10 EDT

From:Tim>magnum318@bewellnet.com

  I have that sunroof in my '95 and love it--however there is no way you can
have a overhead console with a sunroof, because the power switch for the
sunroof goes between the sunvisors. What I especially like about the Webesto
model,besides being electric is that if power goes out, there is a little
trap door near the power switch that when you take the door off--it has a
manual crank operation